Amy Barnett, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
“Treating a patient in a way that I can utilize my medical knowledge and communication skills to make the whole person well.”
- Associates of applied science degree from Colby Community College in 1994.
- Associates of Art degree from McCook Community College in 1990.
- Graduated from Holbrook Public School in 1989.
- Orthopedics, sports medicine, and manual techniques.
- Neurological rehabilitation and geriatrics.
- Certified in orthotics fabrication.
Amy enjoys spending time with her husband, Dirk, and two children: Boe and Bayley. She enjoys activities outside on their farm with horses and gardening.