Andrew Weides, PT – Director of Rehabilitation Services
Director of Rehabilitation Services in Holdrege
Co-Owner – New West Rehabilitation and InSPIRe Rehabilitation
“I treat each patient in a way I would want my own family members treated. I believe communication is very important in physical therapy. I listen to my patient’s individual needs and then develop a comprehensive plan of care based on his or her diagnosis and goals. I believe ongoing communication with the patient’s physician is also essential to good quality care.”
- Graduated, with high honors, from the University of Evansville with a Masters of Physical Therapy degree in 2001.
- Undergraduate study at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Andrew is the clinical director at Phelps Memorial Therapy Center, as well as well as other area contracts in the Holdrege area.
- Experienced in rural hospital settings as well as skilled nursing facilities.
- Patient population includes orthopedic, sports medicine, neurologic, as well as inpatient treatments.
Andrew grew up on a farm near Lexington. He has a supportive wife and four beautiful children. Andrew enjoys getting together with friends/family, traveling, and golf.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the Rotary and the Knights of Columbus in Holdrege