Brandon Deeds, DPT
“My goal is to empower each patient to reach his or her own goals. I use a combination of manual techniques, corrective exercise, and various modalities to provide a safe and speedy recovery. I also believe it is important to collaborate with other health care providers to enhance patient care.”
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2013.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2009.
- Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation
- Particular interest in shoulder and hip injuries
- Graston Technique provider, 2015
- Treatment of vertigo
Brandon and his wife, Niki, have one child, Jordon, born 7-29-15.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association