Brandon Smith, DPT
“Demonstrate kindness and gain the patient’s trust while developing a positive relationship.”
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Des Moines University, 2015.
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, University of Nebraska-Kearney, 2011.
- Graduate of Sidney High School, 2006.
Brandon lives in Kearney with his wife, Debi. He enjoys sports, lake activities, helping on the farm, and time with family.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association