Brian Malicky, DPT
“In addition to giving my best to each patient, I believe it is critical to educate the patient in their diagnosis, mechanism of injury, and preventative measures. A thorough understanding of these topics helps further the patient’s desire and efforts as the course of Physical Therapy progresses.”
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, 2012.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science/Biology, University of Nebraska-Kearney, 2008.
- Graduate of Scotus Central Catholic High School, Columbus, Nebraska, 2004
- Knee and Shoulder Injuries/Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
Brian is an alum of the University of Nebraska-Kearney football program. He enjoys attending sporting events as well as participating in basketball, watersports, hunting/fishing, and traveling with family. Brian lives in Kearney with his wife, Nichole and son, Gavin.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association