Christine Ridder, PT
Treating the patient as a whole. Evaluating the entire body and dominant movement patterns contributing to patients pain. I do my best to assist the patient in returning to their activities and expect the patient to take an active role in their care. I believe patient education is a huge key to a successful process.
- Graduate of Holdrege High School in 2002.
- Bachelor of Science from Nebraska Wesylan University in 2006.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy Rockhurst University 2009.
- Postural Restoration
Christine lives in Holdrege and enjoys running, biking, going to the lake, and spending time with the family and friends.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association