Debra Jauken, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
“I believe in a team approach to achieve the patient’s goals and optimal function. Evaluation and knowledge of the patient’s living arrangements and unique situation as well as prior level of function are a vital part of the rehab. I believe in using various activities to achieve these goals. I also feel that communication to the entire team is essential.”
- Associates of Applied Science, Credited Physical Therapist Assistant Program; Colby Community College, 1997
- APTA Certified Clinical Instructor
- Graduate of Northwest High School in Grand Island, NE, 1995.
- Balance and Gait Analysis
Debra lives with her husband Lonnie. They have two children, Mason and McKinley. She enjoys scrapbooking, shopping, working out, and family activities. Debra is also a youth sponsor at their local church.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association