Doug Cooper, ATC
Certified Athletic Trainer
“I enjoy making people laugh and I’ve found humor creates a relaxed and positive environment for patients dealing with orthopaedic injuries. Through my experiences in both collegiate and high school athletics, I’ve found that developing trust and comfort with my patients leads to a faster and more enjoyable healing process. I personally invest in my patients and I am committed to their success on and off the field.”
- Masters of Arts in Exercise Science, University of Nebraska-Kearney, 2011.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of Kansas, 2009.
- Completion of Accredited Athletic Training Program, University of Kansas, 2009.
- Graduate of Stockton High School, Stockton, KS., 2004.
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation/Prevention of athletic injuries
- Shoulder and Low Back Rehabilitation
- Sport specific rehabilitation and return to play intervention
- Emergency care and First Responder
- Concussion Evaluation
Doug lives in Kearney and enjoys hunting, fishing and being outdoors. He loves watching sports, primarily the Kansas Jayhawks and Kansas City Royals.
- National Athletic Trainers’ Assocation
- Nebraska Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Mid-West Athletic Trainers’ Association