Dusty Frasier, DPT, ATC
Certified Athletic Trainer
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
“I believe in the healing power of laughter. I like to use humor during my time with the patients. I will give my best to each patient. In return, I expect patients to take an active role in their own care and wellness.”
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2006.
- Associates of Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, Colby Community College, 1999.
- Bachelor of Science in Fitness and Leisure Management, Athletic Training, University of Nebraska-Kearney, 1998.
- Sports Medicine
- Aquatic Therapy
- Golf Rehabilitation
Dusty’s interests include water skiing, outdoor activities, and sports.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Titleist Performance Institute of Golf