Elizabeth Muller, PTA, ATC
Physical Therapist Assistant
“I believe each patient should be treated with respect and kindness. The patient should also be able to understand the treatment plan laid out for them, and be comfortable with the therapist.”
- Associates of Applied Science, Physical Therapist assistant, Colby Community College, 2008.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science, University of nebraska at Kearney, 2007.
- Sports Medicine
- Graston Technique
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Nebraska Athletic Trainers Association