Eugene Svec, PT
Credentialed McKenzie provider
Co-Owner – New West Rehabilitation
“I enjoy getting to know each individual on a personal level in order to most fully meet their expecations. I like to use a combination of exercise, education, manual techniques, and modalities as needed to help clients reach their goals. Finally, I rely on constant communication with my patients and physicians to maximize the quality of care.”
- Graduate of Schribner-Snyder High School in 1989.
- Masters of Physical Therapy form the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 1996.
- Undergraduate education at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Orthopedics and sports rehabilitation
- Spine injuries – Gene is a credentialed McKenzie provider in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy.
- Golf rehabilitation
Gene and his wife Kristi have four children. He enjoys time with family and friends as well as traveling.
He is a golfer, a sports fan, and an avid Husker fan.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- St. James Catholic Church
- Titleist Performance Institute of Golf – Level 2