Jackie Kohtz, OTR/L
“My philosophy is to treat patients as I would like to have my own family members treated. I also believe open communication with the patient and the entire treatment team. Lastly, I like to make therapy fun, while achieving the patient’s goals.”
- Graduated Summe Cum Laude, Creighton University, 1998.
- Undergraduate education, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Graduate of Niobrara Public High School, 1993.
- Orthopedic and hand therapy
- Certified in Graston Technique 2011
Jackie and her husband, Ryan, have two children: Lauren and Brayden. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, water skiing, and running.
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Nebraska Occupational Therapy Association