Janine Walker, OTR/L
Director of Occupational Therapy
“As an occupational therapist for over 22 years, I have worked with patients of many unique diagnoses. My philosophy is to treat each patient with the same care and compassion I would want my own family members to experience. I think research and the most up to date treatment techniques are vital in getting the best results from my treatment plans. I also think that the team approach is important to facilitate continuity of care. The patient being the most important part of the team.”
- Graduated Creighton University in 1988.
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator
- Certified in Physical Agent Modalities
- Hand Therapy
- Orthopaedic Upper Extremity Conditions
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Certified in Graston Technique 2011
Janine is married and has two daughters and one son. Her interests include skiing, walking, biking, and supporting her children in their activities.
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Nebraska Occupational Therapy Association