Jennifer McBride, PT
“I believe a thorough evaluation is imperative for each patient. Listening to the specific history and pain complaints along with assessing all evaluation procedures gives a clear picture for each patients individual needs. Then, a treatment and home exercise program can be initiated and adjusted appropriately through the course of care.”
- Graduated with high distinction from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 1995.
- Attended the University of Nebraska – Lincoln for undergraduate work.
- Lower extremity biomechanical evaluations (this includes evaluation of gait at each joint from the foot to the pelvis.)
- Running gait evaluations and shoewear recommendations.
- Custom orthotics
- Evaluation and treatment of the extremities.
Jennifer and her husband Mark have three children, Anna, Max, and Ava. Her interests include football, volleyball, and hockey. She enjoys as a family attending sporting events, playing games, and gatherings with friends and family. Personally, Jennifer enjoys running and time with her family.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association