Kimberly Oliphant, PT
“Treat others like you would want to be treated.”
- Bachelor of Science in Comprehensive Biology from Kearney State College in 1989.
- Masters of Physical Therapy from Wichita State University in 1993.
- Rehabilitation of total joint replacements
- Credentialed clinical instructor through the American Physical Therapy Association
- Certified Pilates Instructor
Kim is married with three children. She teaches Jazzercise, dance, and pilates classes. Kim is also involved in coaching gymnastics and judges competitive gymnastic meets.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- Sports Section of the American Physical Therapy Association