Lauren Erickson, OTR/L
“I try to treat the patient like I would like to be treated. I try to figure out what their goals are, where they are at now, and get them to where they want to be .”
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, Creighton Univ., 2002.
- Bachelor of Science, General Chemistry & Health Sciences, Wayne State College, 2000.
- Graduate of Burwell High School, 1997.
- Graston Technique
- Splinting and Casting
- LSVT – BIG : Parkinson’s Training and Certification
- Hand Therapy & Orthopedic trained
- Neuro rehab
I reside in Kearney, NE, with my husband, Brian. I enjoy biking, running, swimming, golfing, and baking. I enjoy long distance biking, 5K’s, 10K’s, half marathons, marathons, and triathlons.
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Nebraska Occupational Therapy Association (NOTA)
- – District 3 Vice President