Lonnie Jauken, PTA, ATC
Physical Therapist Asssistant
- Associate of Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, Colby Community College, 1997.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of Nebraska-Kearney, 1996.
- Mulligan Techniques
- Sports Medicine
Lonnie lives in Holdrege with his wife, Debra, and two children Mason and McKinley. In his spare time, Lonnie enjoys both water and snow skiing, dirt bike riding, archery, and restoring his 1969 Camaro.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Nebraska Athletic Trainers Association