Marisa Gulizia, DPT
Director of Rehabilitation
“To create a committed, trusting and fun relationship with each patient through strong communication, progressive treatment and positive motivation to achieve the patient’s goals.”
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2006-2009.
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Dana College, 2002-2006.
- Graduate of Norfolk Sr. High School, 2002.
My husband, Tony, and I are enjoying being first time parents to our beautiful girl, Kortlyn (11 mos.). I enjoy being a mom. I also enjoy playing sports, running, kickboxing, camping, gardening, and spending time with family and friends.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association