Matt Barth, DPT
“To provide the most effective and efficient care to patients. I utilize education to help the patient understand their current diagnosis and rehab potential. I also strive to provide individuals with the most accurate information to prevent further injury.”
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2012.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Doane College, 2007.
- Treat a variety of orthopedic and sports related injuries.
- Special focus on spine and post-surgical knee and hip rehab.
- FMS certified
- Certified clinical educator
- Kinesiotape application certified
- Spouse: Amy
- Kids: Peyton- 3yr old, Maddox-1 yr old, baby boy due March 2016
- Played football at Doane College from 2003-2006. Continues to be active in Crossfit, Market to Market race, Adventure races, Tough Mudder
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- Sports special interest group through APTA
- Orthopedic special interest group through APTA