Matt Lewis, PT
“I like to establish a good working relationship with the patient starting with a thorough assessment of a patient’s functional and movement limitation. I use a combination of manual techniques, exercise, education, and modalities as needed to help clients reach their goals. Finally, I believe it is important to communicate with patients and their medical provider to optimize quality care.”
- Masters of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 1995.
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1992.
- Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation
- Spine, Shoulder, Extremity Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement – FMS and TPI certified
- Certified Functional Dry Needling Practitioner
Matt recently moved back to the Kearney area from Colorado with his wife, Jamie, and two children, Betsey & Sam.
- American Physical Therapy Association – Nebraska and Colorado Chapters
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- Level 1 Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Level 2 Medical Professional
- Level I Certified with Kinetacore, Functional Dry Needling Practitioner