Megan Langenberg, PT
“I strive to treat each patient as I would like to be treated. I provide education and answer all patient questions to the best of my ability. I give each patient positive encouragement and take the time to listen to their symptoms and concerns.”
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2005.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Midland Lutheran College, 2003.
- Orthopedic related injuries, including total joint replacements and post-operative shoulder/knees.
- Employment Related Physical Screenings
Megan lives in Holdrege and enjoys spending time with family and friends. Her interests include watching movies, camping, water skiing, softball, and volleyball.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Alumni Association