Samantha Minnick, PT
“I believe that teamwork amongst the physician, therapist, and patient is crucial for optimizing outcomes. This involves each member of the team openly communicating with one another an working at full effort towards the same goals. I listen to each patient carefully and adapt the plan of care as necessary to meet their individual needs.”
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2008.
- Bachelor of Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2008.
- Undergraduate studies, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Orthopedic related injuries
Samantha lives in Holdrege and enjoys golfing, playing volleyball, and boating. She also loves spending time with family and friends.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association