Sarah Rimpley, OTR/L
“I believe it is essential as an Occupational Therapist to look at every patient as an individual instead of focusing on a diagnosis. I also believe that if the therapist and patient work together to establish a personal and professional therapeutic relationship it is more likely that the set therapy goals will be met, resulting in positive therapy outcomes for both the therapist and patient.”
- Masters of Occupational Therapy, College of Saint Mary, 2013.
- Bachelor of Rehabilitation Studies, College of Saint Mary, 2013.
- Graduate of Shelby High School, 2008.
- Physical Agent Modalities certified.
- Interested in Geriatrics and Neurological Disorders.
Sarah resides in Holdrege, Nebraska. She enjoys camping, fishing, four wheeling, and any time spent with family.
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Nebraska Occupational Therapy Association