Terry Nitsch, PTA, ATC
Physical Therapist Assistant
Certified Athletic Trainer
Owner / Co-Founder – New West Rehabilitation
“I utilize a treatment approach that involves constant communication with my patients and their physician. This communication serves as the backbone of the rehabilitation process. My background in athletic training has helped me understand how important it is to get athletes, and the working population alike, back to activity in the shortest amount of time possible. It is my goal to work with the patient and their physician to be as aggressive as possible, but at the same time, to do it in a safe and productive manner.”
- Associates of Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, Colby Community College, 2007.
- Masters of Science Degree in Physical Education, Eastern Illinois University, 1993.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Education, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1992.
- Completion of Accredited Athletic Training Program, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1991.
- Graduate of Centura High School in 1987.
Sports Medicine and rehabilitation/prevention of sports related injuries. Particular interest in the treatment of the shoulder and knee.
Terry lives in Kearney with his wife, Karla. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with friends/family and recreational activities that include basketball, softball, and jogging.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Nebraska Athletic Trainers Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the Private Practice Section of the APTA