William Weed, PT
Owner/Founding Partner – New West Rehabilitation
“The patient doesn’t care how much you know; but how much you care.”
- Masters of Physical Therapy from Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN in 1991.
- Bachelor of Science from Nebraska Wesleyan University in 1989.
- Graduate of Lincoln East High School in 1985.
- Orthopedics and sports injuries with an emphasis in shoulder rehabilitation.
- Has worked with US Rowing Team, US Track and Field, and multiple college and professional athletes.
Bill has four daughters, a son and one grandson. Bill enjoys basketball, traveling, running, and playing spending quality time with his kids.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the Private Practice Section of the APTA